Monday, March 19, 2007

i've got more important things to do than spend my time goin' on with you

Spring Cleaning

Spring starts tomorrow night at 8:07pm and i plan on doing some major spring cleaning before summer (june 21) i made a list today in english so i could remember

1. clean room
2. clean house
3. clean self
4. clean out computer(s)
5. clean out mind
6. clean slate

today i tried exchanging the same exact dress except in a smaller size at forever21 and i knew in the back of my mind that they would give me a hard time due to their sucky return policy so i tried telling myself to stay calm and not get angry but sure enough they tried screwing me over and i almost cursed the associate out >:O i was so frustrated and now i have a dress that falls off. fuck

it's so weird how people become inspirational and how some people who were once and inspiration become the opposite. i wish certain people didn't change and other made a life change. whatever, can't control people.

as vain as it sounds my hair has been on my mind lately, haha. i kind of want to dye it blonde but iiiiii really don't know. i'm definitly getting my bangs cut though they are getting really damn annoying. i just hope i can deal with the up keep.

gina said she probably wants to go to SVA in manhattan for college next year which ROCKS because then she won't be all the way in savannah and i can see her on weekends!! i am so stoked that i won't be all alone next year. kinda sucks when all your friends are seniors but hey, they drive me everywhere and laugh at my jokesi really can't beg for too much.

i really should be exercising right now, i need to work out more!!!

No comments: